31 July 2017

July 2017








 The Fourth of July Fun: 
       Big firework show at Eagle Wood Golf Coarse:




Just waiting for the sun to set and for the fireworks to start (look at all those people)


             Local Parade:
                              I took the boys to the local parade on the 4th. It was so fun watching Connor wave at all the people and be so excited to get candy. 
it was HOT!

Happy they passed out popsicles at the parade

Connor waving

CANDY!

       Partied at our Friends house (The Kings):













Birthdays:
                 Logan threw me a surprised (death of my youth) 30th birthday party! I'm not who likes to be the center of attention but it was fine having a small intimate party with close friends and family. I'm sad to leave my 20's behind, since they went by way faster than I thought they would. I look forward to my 30's of the stability of life and the enjoyment of spending time with my family & watching the kids grow and become who they are meant to become. 

One of us loves to have all the attention, the other doesn't

Helping me blow out all 30 of my candles

People started leaving before I thought to take group photo. 

Happy 32nd Birthday. Glad you'll always be older than me 😜

Summer loving:
                    We are loving our home and the stream across the street. We built home made boats and spent the day playing in the water, dirt, and mud. I'm so glad my boys have mother nature so close to grow up with. Our house is the perfect mix of country-city living. 


Made our house a home by painting the front door a fun blue




More fun with homemade toys than store bought ones

Daisy is just one of the kids



Brothers


Muddy and happy

goofy Eli

The mountains of Utah are so beautiful

Rope swing fun

Feeding the neighbor's horses are a must






                






No comments:

Post a Comment