16 June 2013

Day 16

"Father"


Happy Father's Day!

This is what happens when someone can't behave at church. Since church is across the street, we came home and practiced how to be reverent at church. For thirty minutes Connor had to sit in one of our laps with his arms folded. Needless to say, Connor was not happy about playing pretend church! But by the end of the 30 minutes, Connor learned how to be reverent, arms fold and smiles. Hopefully he has learned that being at church is better than being at pretend church. 


Everyday I am grateful to have an amazing man that I get to call my husband and baby daddy. I can't even describe how blessed I feel knowing we all will be together for eternity. I respect the all the hard work and effort he puts into work to provide for his family the best life possible. I love the fun we have hanging out together as a family. I love the example he sets for me and Connor. Thank you for all you do and for being you. 


2 comments:

  1. HA! Is that my Dad with Logan in the first picture, or Logan with Conner??
    THANK YOU for teaching Conner reverence. It's never too young to start! I cannot stand the parents who bring a party bag to Sacrament Meeting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back *memories*! ;) Love Connors sweet smile (with his arms folded...lol)!

    ReplyDelete